17 June 2008

Newlyweds - 1 Month!


Happy 1 Month Anniversary to us!

Here's some pics of things we done, places we've been, stuff we've seen in the past 30 days of matrimony:

Dinner out :)
Our church officially signed a covenant with the hispanic mission - woo hoo!

WARNING: James without a shirt!

James working diligently to put together a bookcase. Apparently working without a shirt on makes this easier?

He looks like he's naked, but trust me he's not.

Using one of the shelve supports as an oar as he's in the bookcase boat.

Silly boy!

Before we jetted off on our honeymoon,
we hit up NashVegas for my neice's high school graduation.

Angela getting her diploma.

Angela with her parents, my sis & bro-in-law


Angela & her boyfriend, Patrick - isn't he a cutie?


Angela & Andrew: My niece and nephew are BEAUTIFUL/HANDSOME and SMART.
Can you tell I'm the proud aunt?


CONGRATULATIONS ANGELA!

UTK Class of 2012


No comments: