25 July 2008

48 hours to go

In exactly 48 hours (hopefully) James will be home from Peru - yahoo!

I have to say that distance definitely makes the heart grow fonder, at least in my case! I have been terribly lonesome at home, even with keeping myself busy with cleaning and talking to friends on the phone - it's just not the same.

I do hope he's had a great time. I haven't heard from him since an email last weekend, but I know this week has been busy with ministry. Today he should be in Machu Picchu - I'm totally jealous! I'm looking forward to hearing all about the trip, what he's learned, and seeing how the Lord has used this time to grow him personally.

Thank you all so much for praying! Keep it up - when he returns, he has 2 weeks to finish all the assignments from the class and the assignments required for the Supervized Ministry Experience class - that equals one book review, three personal reflection journals, one ministry notebook, and any left over reading.

No comments: