28 April 2008

19 Days ... BUSY BUSY Week

I'm really not looking forward to this week, mostly because I know it will be busy and physically exhausting.

This morning, I had an interview to being teaching again the fall. They are considering me for the 6th grade position and if the pay and benefits are right, I think I would really enjoy teaching there. I should know something by the end of next week, so we're still praying.

Tomorrow, I have a dentist appointment. Not really that big of a deal, but just something else to add to this week.

Wednesday, after work it's a fun-filled evening of packing up my room! Yahoo! Wanna help?

Thursday begins early as James and I sign the lease on our new apartment and fork over the rent. Then we pick up the U-Haul, our new bed from the Peddler's Mall, drag all my belongings into the new apartment, then snatch some of his stuff. Our goal is to be finished before 7pm, when he has Philosophy class... here's hoping!

Friday, get marriage license on lunch break, buy his wedding ring after work before ESL.

Then the weekend should be full of unpacking and organizing and such. Seriously, if you wanna help let me know-ha!

No comments: